- Ohh, its me, shame and scandal in the family..... herinnert u zich deze nog?
- mo·diste (m-dst) n. - One that PRODUCES - DESIGNS - DEALS in women's fashions -- French : mode~fashion --
- modiste [məʊˈdiːst] n - Clothing & Fashion -- a fashionable dressmaker or milliner -- French : mode~fashion --
- someone who MAKES and SELLS hats : hatmaker, hatter, milliner --- maker, shaper - a person who makes things -- merchandiser, merchant - a businessperson engaged in retail trade -
- someone who MAKES or MENDS dresses : dress‧maker, needle‧woman, seam‧stress, semp‧stress garment‧worker, garment-worker, garment‧maker - a person who makes garments --
Of What? GARMENTS? What, you mean heats, fashion, rocks, caps, wicks, …? Well, lets search them in this geni-US world and help our grandparents with some aureool they deserved, but did not get of their own children. jMu.
keynotes: chapeau~atelier~Artisanat~cow boy~metiers d'art~art fabrication~art decoration~