The surname Nepomuceno is taken from the Spanish byname of the 14th-century saint Johannes Nepomucenus, patron saint of Bohemia. The surname appears in many Spanish-speaking nations.
This sub-project aims to organize genealogical data on the Nepomuceno Family of the Philippines. Profiles here are those of historical figures, scions of the gentry (de buena familia), revolutionary heroes, scholars, government officials, national athletes and other public personalities (celebrities) in various fields. Find more surnames at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator for the surname, select the profile of the prominent Filipino you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your ancestor should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)