This project is to trace the Reynolds family from its earliest roots up to about 1800, focusing on the descendants of several children of George Reynolds, who came to settle in what is now New England and Virginia.
- Christopher Reynolds Family of Isle of Wight County
- The Reynolds Family Association, Organized 1892
- The Abbe / Abbey Family Genealogy
- The Ancestry of Hattie E. J. Bruce - the Electious Reynolds Family
- The Reynolds Family: descendants and forbears of Richard Joshua Reynolds 1850-1918
- Reynolds Family Records
- Vol. IV, pp. 1824-1847 of Hudson-Mohawk Genealogical and Family Memoirs, edited by Cuyler Reynolds. New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1911
- Ray, Deborah W, and Gloria P. Stewart. Loyal to the Land: The History of a Greenwich Connecticut Family. West Kennebunk, Me: Published for Charter Oak Publications by Phoenix Pub, 1990. Print. || Find in a library || Find at Amazon ||
- Line of John Reynolds
- Descendants of Francis Holmes
- Connecticut Ancestry Society, Inc.
- Abstract of Probate Records of the District of Stamfordt, County of Fairfield, and State of Connecticut, 1729-1802, by Spencer P. Mead
- The Robert Reynolds Family
- Leslie, Charles R, and Tom Taylor. Life and Times of Sir Joshua Reynolds: With Notices of Some of His Contemporaries. Eighteenth-century sources for the study of English literature, roll 131. London: J. Murray, 1865. Print.
Geni Master Profile
Make sure the name fields of the Master Profiles include first name, middle name, last name, maiden name if known, otherwise blank, suffix for Sr., Jr., etc. In the display name field only add titles such as Gov. or Dr. preceding.
FN Reuben MN (blank) LN Coffin MN (blank) Display name is Captain Reuben Coffin
The United States did not exist until 1789 and the United Kingdom was formed in 1707. Please be careful about using autocomplete. It is better to use the "place" field and type out the place name. Use place names such as England and South Carolina and spell out the country name with historical accuracy.
Charleston, South Carolina
- example profile: Stephen Hopkins Mayflower Passenger
Please insert in alphabetical order by last name of author, and provide URL link if available online
- Linley, Vernona, and Vernona Linley. Adam Hurd of Stratford, Connecticut, 1649 and Some of His Descendants: James Reynolds of North Kingstown, Rhode Island, 1669, and Some of His Descendants. Middleton, WI: Linley, 2000. Internet resource.
- Reynolds, Mary K, and Annie R. Day. Descendants of Benjamin Reynolds and Richard Reynolds of South Carolina. Selma, Ala: M.K. Reynolds, 1986. Print.
- Seaver, J M. Reynolds Family Records. Philadelphia: American Historical-Genealogical Society, 1929. Print.
- Tillman, Stephen F. The Rennolds, Reynolds Family of England and Virginia, 1530-1948. Washington, D.C: s.n., 1948. Internet resource.