South African Stamouers/Progenitors - Tree Validation
Profiles added here has been validated as correct fully to SAG GISA for the period till 1800 or for 5 generations whichever is the longest.
Should you have:
- 1) matched a SV/PROG & his family until 1800 or for 5 generations (b-f) to GISA,
- 2) matched a SV/PROG & his family to this and any of his relation's "About me"
- 3) left the particular part of the tree in pristine condition having solved all duplicates, merges, conflicts in proximity.
- 4) Searched for any new duplicates and merged all those possible.
- 5) Contacted the collaborators who made duplicates and refering them to the tree building basics.
THEN ADD to South African Stamouers/Progenitors - Tree Validation SAG GISA
- Should a SV/PROG
s tree be fully validated as per SAG GISA add him to Tree Validation SAG GISA complete.
- This should include all information including locations, baptism and marriage dates.