Svanen (Swan) 1642 - 1643
- Left Stockholm August 16, 1642
- Sailed from Gothenburg November 1, 1642
- Arrived at New Sweden February 15, 1643
- Lambert Pietersen, Skipper
Passengers and Soldiers
- Anders Andersson Homman from Saltuna socken
Served as soldier until March 1, 1648, from which time until 1653 he served as trumpeter.
- Johan Gustaffson from Kinekulle, Sweden
Served as soldier until 1653, when he probably became a freeman
The following arrived here in 1643 on either the Fama or the Swan, ships sailing toghether from Stockholm:
- Sven Andersson, drummer
Served until 1655
- Nicholaes Bock (Borck), corporal
- Lars Andersson, soldier from Saltuna socken, Stockholm
He served here until September 1, 1653, and returned to Sweden with Governor Printz.
- Joen Nilsson (Nielsson), soldier from Skaraborgs lan
- Lars Jacobsson, soldier
- Elias Gyllengren, constaple at Ft. Korsholm
Served as soldier until March 1, 1648. Served as constaple from March 1, 1648, until July 31, 1651, when he returned to Sweden. He came to New Sweden again in 1654.
- Jurgen Schneeweiss soldier
- Peter Meyer, soldier from Gothenburg
Removed to Maryland in 1661 with wife and children and was granted permission by the council to serve there.
- Constantinus Grunenborgh, soldier from Mark Brandenborg
- Peter Jochimson (Jochum) soldier from Slesvik-Holstein
- Isack von Eyssen (van Eisen), from Stockholm
Served as solder until August, 1643, when he was made a corporal at a wage of 6 R.D. a month.
- Jacob Svensson from Askeryd socken
constaple at Christina
Returned to Sweden with Printz
- Mårten Mårtensson Glasbiten, freeman, From Åland Jomala
- Nils Andersson, from Mallpa in Kinna (Kinda) hundred
He served here as a soldier until the middle of March 1649, when he died, owning the company 35:42 R.D.
- Anders Andersson, the Finn
- Knut Peerson, secretary
Died before the autumn of 1653.
- Eric Andersson, the trumpeter
Served until July 1, 1645 when he became a free man. He returned to Sweden in 1648. Arrived back in New Sweden on the Orn, 1654.