Even after receiving admiration for his contributions to science, art and the society as a whole, the Philippine national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal continues to capture our imagination with lore of his many loves. The women Rizal was attracted to were beautiful and cultured. This sub-project aims to organize genealogical data on the ladies, who have been linked to Rizal.
- Segunda Katigbak (Lipa, Batangas, Philippines)
- Leonor Valenzuela (Pagsanjan, Rizal, Philippines)
- Leonor Bauson Rivera (Camiling, Tarlac, Philippines)
- Consuelo Perez Ortigas (Manila, Philippines)
- O Sei San (Japan)
- Gertrude Beckett (London, England)
- Nellie Boustead (Biarritz, France)
- Suzanne Jacoby (Brusels)
- Josephine Bracken (Ireland)
According to Ambeth Ocampo, there were 13. So who were the others?
Find similar projects at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator, select the profile you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your ancestor should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)