Victims of the Nazi Holocaust around the World.
This project's mission is to list the names of the victims of the Nazi Holocaust to show that they all live on in our hearts and minds---We will Never Forget, to Remember them forever!
This project hopes also to serve to as a warning to the world, that if good men do nothing, we can all become victims of systemic Atrocities and Genocide.
Please also see the Master Project Holocaust - The Final Solution and add profiles to the appropriate camp and ghetto projects listed there.
Dieses Projekt versucht die Namen der Opfer des Deutschen NAZI Holocaust aufzulisten um aufzuzeigen, dass diese Opfer nicht nur eine anonyme Masse, sondern Millionen Menschen mit Namen, Verwandtschaftsbeziehungen und eigenen Biographien waren und z. T. noch sind. Ausserdem soll es als Mahnung dienen, dass in einem faschistischen und totalitaeren System jeder zum Opfer werden kann.
- Non-Jewish Holocaust Victims - Pictures and Stories
- Black Survivors of the Nazi Holocaust
- Poles: Victims of the Nazi Era
- Homocaust: The Gay Victims of the Holocaust
- Wikipedia - Holocaust Victims
- Paying for Justice, DVD
- Child Victims of the Nazis ~Part 2
- Child Victims of the Nazis ~page 3
- Shoah Victims of the Nazis
- Women and the Holocaust: Courage and Compassion
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremony (Jan 25 2011)
- U.N. SPECIAL CEREMONY TO PAY HOMAGE TO HOLOCAUST VICTIMS OF NAZI
- John Paul II ask for Forgiveness to Survivors of the Holocaust
- Obama's Speech at U.S. Holocaust Museum's 'Days of Remembrance' 2009 Ceremony
- The Holocaust - In Depth
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum , Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
- Yad Vashem, Holocaust Victims Database
The Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial and Museum has compiled a list of 4 million confirmed names of Jews murdered in the Holocaust. In the last 10 years the names of 1.5 million Jewish victims have been added to the list. Of the 4 million confirmed names, 2.2 million belong to victims whose relatives and acquaintances filled out testimonial pages.
Avner Shalev, Yad Vashem chairman, said "It is a moral imperative, an obligation for us, to retrieve information and commemorate each and every individual who perished."
Yad Vashem researchers add that the main challenge in the obtainment of additional victim names pertains to Jews murdered in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union. Mass executions committed in these areas at the start of the genocide were seldom documented. Also, the researchers say, the liquidation of entire communities makes it difficult to obtain additional names.
In general, the ability to obtain victim names rises as Holocaust researchers move westward in Europe. With regard to countries such as France, Holland, Italy and Germany, virtually all the names of Holocaust victims are known and confirmed.
Yad Vashem has stepped up efforts to identify victims on the basis of lists accessible in the European archives. In Hungary, for instance, Yad Vashem operates a major project for the systematic obtainment of documents from local archives, in the effort to confirm additional names. A similar large-scale project should be launched next year in Poland.
In addition to information which can be obtained from Yad Vashem, there is an excellent search engine sponsored by the German Government listing many hundreds of thousands of Holocaust victims of German origin. Visit www.bundesarchiv.de/gedenkbuch > click on 'English' on the right hand top > click on 'Search in the directory of names' on the far left > enter preferably only a family and no first names > remove tick on 'First name' > scroll to 'Begin search' at bottom and click > go through alphabetical first names and click on likely persons. Keep in mind that spellings vary: there are different lists for Furth, Fürth and Fuerth. Same may apply to other names. (If assistance is required, send message > Georges Teitler).
In their memory : Add this project title: Victims of the German NAZI Holocaust to the Geni profiles of the victima, and their profiles will show up here.
- האנציקלופדיה של הגטאות, יד ושם
- The Holocaust, the Jewish Tragedy - Martin Gilbert 
- USHMM Survivors Resource Center
- Wikipedia - The Holocaust
- The Nazi Doctors
- The Oscar Schindler Story
- Registry of over 700 Polish Citizens Killed While Helping Jews
- Warsaw Ghetto
- Nazis: Occult Conspiracy. The story of the 11,000 Aryan births in Germany; as part of the SS Lebensborn ("Fount of Life") program, 200,000 Aryan-looking Polish children kidnapped and brought up in Germany. Military Channel, 11-22-11.
Dr Geza Fischer and his wife - beaten up and died  Getzel Frenkel - Shot, Sieradz, Poland  p 88 Yakov and Dvoira Gorodetsky - both murdered 30 October 1941  Asscher Gitter - 1938. Murdered in Przemyst  p 87 Helmut Hirsch - executed with an axe, 4 June 1937  Sohpie and Isaac Lucas - 1942/43, place unknown  p 98 Stefan Lux - one of 2,000 Jewish film producers, suicide, Geneva 3 July 1936  Liebe Lewi - Wieruszow, Poland  Adolf Lipschitz - Poland  p 95 Abraham Lefkowitz - Wieruszow, Poland  Moshe Moses - Poland  Usiel Banmatz - Poland