This sub-project aims to organize genealogical data on the Villongco Family of the Philippines. Profiles here are those of historical figures, scions of the gentry (de buena familia), revolutionary heroes, scholars, government officials, national athletes and other public personalities (celebrities) in various fields. Find more surnames at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
- The Villongco/Villonco Clan of Malabon (formerly Tambobong) is one of the town's prominent families. Their heritage home along General Luna Street still stands today. http://bit.ly/qPMSqm
- Don Vicente Villongco presidente municipal in 1899.
- Carmen Villongco was a wealthy merchant who owned, among others, a tobacco factory; but she is best known as one of the founders of LVN Studios in 1938.
- Anna Cristina "Cris" Siguion Reyna Villonco is a Filipino performance artist
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After adding yourself as a "Follower" or "Collaborator", select the profile of the accomplished individual you wish to add.
- Navigate to that profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which that profile should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)