Roland – Gnr 125, in Fåberg, Gudbrandsdalen, Oppland, Norway
The farm was established before year 1000. No people was left after the Black Death in 1349. The name Roland means establishing new land. The farm was in 1647 described as "Rolland ødegaard" and was ruled by the Prestegården (parsonage) – owning ½ fur. The farm was established as a separate farm before 1665. The farm had its mountain chalet at Ruka, Rukkjølen. First known owner of Roland was Amund Roland, mentioned in 1620-1647.
The farm Roland was divided 14. April 1894 in Øvre Roland Gnr 125 bnr 1 and Nedre Roland Gnr 125.