Monday Recap for April 1, 2013
Check out some interesting articles from the past week.
The Genealogy Sphere
- A Land Patent is Just the Beginning (Genealogy Tip of the Day) – Don’t stop at the land patent. Check out this tip on where land patents can lead.
- Social media breaking down family history barriers (Standard-Examiner) – Thomas MacEntee talks about how social media has made genealogy more accessible
- Family Tree Talk: Researcher shares her genealogy adventure (Sentinel-Standard.com) – A genealogist follows her genealogy to Germany to learn more about her family history
- Cracking another genealogy case (HeraldStarOnline.com) – A local librarian helps an Italian family researching their roots
- Idaho Territory ~ 150 years – Guest blogger Leslie Ann shares some interesting history about Idaho
- RootsTech 2013: Day 1 – Here’s a peek into day 1 of RootsTech
- RootsTech 2013 Recap – Full recap of RootsTech 2013 in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Family Tree Tuesday – William S. Burroughs, Jr. – Learn more about William S. Burroughs family tree