Monday Recap for August 19, 2013
Check out some interesting articles from the past week!
The Genealogy Sphere
- Sibling similarities (Daily Mail UK) – Photographer splices pictures of brothers and sisters together showing how alike two people who share the same gene pool can be
- Mapping a Century of Change in the City of Boston (The Atlantic Cities) – An interesting comparison of Boston then and now
- Thousands of bodies under Bath Abbey threaten its stability (BBC News) – Since the 15th century, thousands of bodies have been buried beneath the floors of Bath Abbey. Now they are threatening the stability of the building.
- Have you seen my Great Grandfather’s cane? (genealogycircle.com) – Blogger Cindy Freed shares a family story of her great grandfather
- Germany to introduce ‘indeterminate’ gender to birth certificates (The Independent) – Germany is set to introduce “indeterminate” gender description on the birth certificates of newborns