Monday Recap for November 26, 2012
We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Check out some interesting articles from the past week!
The Genealogy Sphere
- What’s In A Name? (“He Woke Me Up This Morning” blog) – Bernice Bennett shares her story of how a simple conversation with her mother led to a wealth of genealogical info
- The Ethics of DNA Testing (The Legal Genealogist) – The Legal Genealogist Judy Russell discusses the ethics of DNA testing
- How to Use Evernote for Genealogical Research (Evernote blog) – Some great tips on how to make the most of Evernote in your genealogical research
- Not all deeds are for land: Can I have a pony? (Finding Forgotten Stories blog) – Anne Gillespie Mitchell shares a fascinating discovery she made while searching for deeds
- Ebay: An Overlooked Website Where Family History Awaits (The In-Depth Genealogist) – Have you found any genealogical treasures on eBay?
- Monday Recap for November 19, 2012 - Last week’s recap
- Family Tree Tuesday – Noah Webster – Learn more about iconic lexicographer Noah Webster’s family tree
- Geni Curators: Operation Save the Wedding – Geni’s software engineer Lance shares how the Curators helped enhance a very special day for his family