- Recent Activity
– The new Recent Activity profile module displays the most recent
activity by that person. For unclaimed profiles the Revision History
module will display the most recent updates for that person. Use the
view all link for a full list of activity.
- Family Module
– The Family module on the profile now displays the person’s Immediate
Family, Ancestors, and Descendants in addition to their Family group.
- Additional Fields – Baptism (Date and Place), Unknown option for Birth Order, Circa option for additional dates (Marriage, Divorce, etc.).
- About Me – The About Me box is now expandable for easier entry of more text.
- Profile Linking
– You now have the option to indicate that two existing nodes on your
tree are the same person. When two nodes are linked one profile is the
primary profile and the other is the linked profile. We move as much
information as possible from the linked profile to the primary profile.
After verifying this information, you can undo the merge or complete
- Remove Relationships – The new
Edit Card Relationships tab gives you the ability to remove
relationships for nodes that are part of cycles in your tree. This
means that if a relationship is incorrectly created between two nodes
you can correct this by removing the relationship.
- Full Screen Mode – Use the new full screen icon to fill the screen with your tree. This is great for users with smaller monitors.