TelGen’s World Family Tree App Now Available
Today, TelGen announced the release of their new World Family Tree app, which enables you to browse your Geni family tree from your mobile device. Supported platforms include iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices.
The app caches your family tree data locally, which will help you access your tree faster once it has downloaded. Now all users can easily browse their family tree in a variety of ways from the convenience of a phone or iPad. If you’re a Pro user, you can add and edit information on your family tree.
The app includes the following features:
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by First Name, Last Name or Geni Id
- Birth, baptism, death and burial events
- Geolocation of event locations
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Full screen support on the iPad.
- Data may be created and updated by Geni Pro users
Check out some more screen shots: