lucas family from england

Started by Private User on Friday, October 21, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts
10/21/2011 at 7:57 AM

Private User

Tina I strongly recommend rewriting your message but this time do not include your email address.

You can delete the first message after.

Anyway the person who added this profile is Private User

To send him a message just look at the right hand side of his profile and click on send message

It works the same way if we wish to message you.. so it isn't necessary to post your email addresses in discussions.

Pat Fearn
11/26/2013 at 5:06 AM

hi im related to thomas lucas and ann howard i have a face book group u can join to chat with me if this is the right lucas http://www.facebook.com/groups/767633046585373/

6/24/2016 at 2:12 AM

Hello Tina,
Lucas is quit a common surname and there were several Lucas families established already in England before the Huguenot Lucas families arrived in Britain in ca. 1670.
I am writing a book about my Huguenot ancestors from Petit-Quevilly near Rouen in Normandy, which will probably be ready in March 2017:
A protestant (huguenot) family Lucas from Evreux and Petit Quevilly near Rouen, Normandy of Book printers, Writers and Publishers with branches in The Netherlands (Utrecht, Amsterdam, The Hague), London, England and possibly America.

Regards from East Sussex,

Gerard Lemmens

6/26/2016 at 10:41 AM

I have "Lucas" ancestors from England married into my "Molyneux" tree. I have had a hard time here. Mary Hannah Molyneux born Lucas.Please message me separately so I do not miss this. Thank you

6/26/2016 at 10:43 AM

Sorry my mistake, It is Anne Molyneux born Lucas, not Mary

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion