1/27/2012 at 12:40 PM
There are currently several Reichbart clans being researched on Geni.com concurrently, and I would like to bring you up to date as to the present status. So far, these clans have not been connected.
1. Kenneth Rothstein's Reichbarts: <http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000007577226545#600000000...;
2. Pini Ravid's Reichbarts: <http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000002730092791>
3. Regina Jaskov Reichbart's <http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000009798235943#600000001...;
4. Barbara Melmed nee Goldstein's Reichbart's <http://www.geni.com/family-tree#6000000004398309369>
5. Susanne Codish's Reichbart's: Her tree is not yet on Geni.com, but I keep hoping.
As you can see, we share common Reichbarts in Z'Dunska Wola, and Pabianice. Not only that, there are many common names that run through our families. I am sure we are on the right path.
As we find more clans, we can add them to this list, along with updates to this information.
Please feel free to request to join the "Family Group" of any Reichbart manager so that you will be able to see all of the Reichbart profiles. To simplify things, please add the words in caps: "REICHBART TREES" in your request.
Please feel free to add more info or ideas to this discussion.
- Mark Melmed, Jan 2012