Started by Private User on Monday, February 20, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing 31-38 of 38 posts
Private User
2/24/2017 at 4:32 AM

What other people believe or don't believe does not upset or offend me. I was not raised in the Church. I was raised by an athiest person who hated religon. Jesus Chrst wittnessed to me and healed me from a brain tumor and many other things. I love my Jewish roots that were hidding from me. Things do not offend me because Jesus said the offense goes to him. As of now I do not attend any Church. I find their man made rules to be false teaching.

2/24/2017 at 10:52 AM

i would agree with you Ruth because geni has allowed me to trace 3 Jewish roots, and tho I was raised Catholic (14 years continnuos in Catholic school), it was a book of Jewish legends I finished reading before I actually read the bible all the way thru @ 23 years old that helped me receive the Holy spirit and was actually living the same life as the early apostles when God sent me to Maui, and faith was the only law of a righteous man and every religion and group were visited and received if the peoples' hearts were in the right place. I found myself tracing 5 lines to Abraham, 2 to Ishmael and 3 to Isaac, one each from Benjamin, Judah, and tribe of Joseph, though the lines traced to Ishmael are far shorter (by 25 generations?), then the ones that I can trace through the matriarch Sarah, though I hardly know anything about any temple but the temple of the living spirit who beats in every beings heart, and gives life and love to the dance of music and light that we call the universe, and his name is not only divine music but Jesus, the Light of the world, who still sings his song of Love in every heart. "I am with you always, All Ways, My Beloved"

2/25/2017 at 4:51 PM

I have none.

5/6/2017 at 7:14 PM

yes. methinks once you've a couple, then it becomes exponential, as they all intermarried. I've many, Plantagenet & Capet, et.al.

6/5/2017 at 10:07 AM

Mary Ann Jackman...It would be a sad irony about Ferdinand...Where did you read about his great grandmother? So many of us Latino people have Moorish and Jewish ancestry. Both of those groups were in Spain a long time and did alot of intermarrying.
I am proud of my Jewish and Moorish ancestry. I have not done a DNA yet but I hope to find out definitively about it.

6/5/2017 at 12:58 PM

Carolina Elena Barillas, I discovered her through Geni. Her name is Yonati "Paloma" bat Gedaliah and she is Ferdinand's great-great grandmother.

7/25/2017 at 1:03 PM

Well I'm from way back at Terrah , Abraham's father!

5/22/2018 at 8:01 AM

yes I do! and I love it! this one is : 24th great grandfather.

Showing 31-38 of 38 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion