Looking

Started by Private User on Saturday, May 18, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Showing all 3 posts
Private User
5/18/2019 at 3:33 AM

Hello i live on a family plot of land from the civil war in NY it comes from my grandmother married name is Xedis birth name is Coleman. County is Greene. Any info would be great.
She had a brother Ellsworth

5/20/2019 at 4:02 PM

Hi !
I have lots of American and European Colemans in my family tree. No doubt we were distant cousins. I'm from the uk. The surname Coleman came back from Arlesley Buckinghamshire England who joined the church of Jesus Christ in England then migrated from early during the 1800's right up til turn of the century. Ann keziah Coleman married prime coleman. Together had a large family. prime died in the states before they had quite made it to salt lake city. alongwith their eldest daughter. Widowed twice She went on to marry twice. Had few more kids....honoured and respected the Coleman generation goes back to 9bgrntrr

Private User
5/22/2019 at 2:07 AM

Hello, and thank you for that info, would you happen to have any info on a Frank Coleman who married an Lena Garrison and had two kids Madeline and Ellsworth. Or any info on any Coleman in the civil war in the USA?

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion