Hannah Seaman (Jackson) - Died at 5 years old and married twice

Started by Keri Denise Jackson, ♊ Twin "A" on Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
6/16/2020 at 2:52 PM

I have a hunch something is not right here. :) Further research is needed. A lot of the fields are locked.

Private User
6/30/2020 at 11:37 PM

Hi Keri,
Yea, haha those sure were early marriages for Hannah if she died at 5! ! Please go ahead and see what you can correct for these ancient Jackson ancestors. I got the information I had on the tree from another descendant of Evaline (Jackson) Scearcy, dau. of Booker James & Mary Ann Morgan.

These were my Jackson ancestors starting with earliest that I have: RICHARD >ROBERT > JOHN > JAMES> BENJAMIN JACKSON SR. > EDWARD JACKSON >
BOOKER A. > BOOKER JAMES JACKSON & MARY ANN (MORGAN) JACKSON >Evaline (Jackson) Scearcy >George Washington Scearcy > (my GGma) Mabel Estelle (Scearcy) Robertson>George Allen Robertson>my dad, George Earl Robertson> Me= Bettie Louise Robertson & Identical Twin Barbara (Robertson) Skottey & 11 year younger brother George Wm Robertson (who's dying of a rare thyroid cancer). My brother has 2 kids Natalie, 18 & George Wm II, 26(autistic adult child). My twin has a married son Sean Skottey, who has 2 kids, August James Skottey (4) & Ainsley Jeanne Skottey (7mos). I have found over 360 direct ancestors and am still looking for my 3xGGparents in my Robertson line so I don't have much time to research my Jackson folks. Glad you're busy with them. Thanks for all your help. Bettie.

7/1/2020 at 9:58 PM

That you Private User for responding. I fixed it for now and when I get to that part of the tree in my full research I will complete it and have it put as a MP.Also I discovered the problem was someone merged a Charity seaman with Hannah. I think Charity might have been her sister. I submitted it to be unmerged as it is not correct.

7/1/2020 at 10:05 PM

Oops I meant thank you.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion