A dear friend of mine sent the message below which I think is worth pondering. What do you think?
SIX PRINCIPLES OF LIFE
• No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
• No point earning so much money but you cannot live to spend it.
• Money is not yours until you spend it.
• When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth;
When you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health.
The difference is that, it is too late.
• How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
• No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to
Remember -- We come to this world with nothing, so it is perfectly alright if we
leave this world with nothing!