You can only delete profiles when:
1) It is not a claimed profile (i.e. a Geni user)
2) You have edit access to the profile
3) The profile does not have both parent and child connections
In general remember: People usually get really mad if you delete profiles managed by them unless you have an agreement, and in any case they have the option to restore it.
that depends on whether you manage the profile or not. In this case, as you see no Remove option, you obviously are not a manager.
1) If the profile is public (has a green outline in the tree, or the green circle in the profile), then you have to be a Collaborator of one of the managers.
2) If the profile is private, then you have to be in Family Group of the manager.
In ANY case, please do NOT delete other people's profiles, without at least talking to them first. This gets them VERY angry, and rightly so!
If a profile is a duplicate, it is best to merge them. This gives both families access to the profile.
I have my second causin's e-mail correct , but he does not receive my invitation!!!!! I have deleted and re-wrote his e-mail on the profile EDIT,
but he still not been able to receive the e-mail , because some how Geni does not send it , or it sends it to some other e-mail!!!
My intention is not deleting him , but to kind of start over to see if I can INVITE him.
Hope you have the solution to my problem!!!