Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member
Showing all 3 posts
Private User
5/30/2011 at 7:57 AM

in other countries? Or did they marry and allow their pedigree only to marry Norwegian fiancees? I do not understand why you collect profiles for norwegians only on a international genealogy-site like geni, where most users are trying to make a world-wide tree together. Are norwegian non-cooperative e/o non-collaborative? Or does it have an other purpose that is not able to understand for non-norwegian-speaking europeans? I only visited Sweden so I'm curious now about your way of making bridges to Europe....

Private User
12/17/2016 at 8:48 PM

Dear Jeanette,
I recently joined this project and discovered two things which must be changed. 1) The title. It might at the best mean .. this text is only in norwegian language at the time being. I immediately associated it, and that shows it is really bad and unlucky, with "Witte only" from South Africa during the apartheid regime. Google it, it is not nice. I shall have it changed as fast as possible.
2) All project members seem to be blind concerning the Nazi mayor of Oslo in 1941-1945. I added "Fritz" who by the way was a 100% Norwegian. Whom we are not proud of in any manner by the way. Have a look at my projects if you have an interest in the political history of Norway.

Private User
12/18/2016 at 4:40 AM

I see it is about Mayors of OSLO, is that right? I made a lot of projects about Mayors in the Netherlands.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion