About the Y-DNA37 + mtDNAPlus combo
- Recommended level of Y-DNA and mtDNA tests.
- Provides matches and recent ancestral origins.
- 37-marker matches are highly likely to be related within the past 8 generations (95% confidence interval).
- HVR1+HVR2 matches are related within the past 28 generations (50% confidence interval).
- Y-DNA recommended for confirming a genealogical relationship with another male.
- mtDNA recommended for confirming a genealogical relationship with another male or female.
- Provides your Haplogroups: deep ancestral origin of the direct paternal and maternal lines.
Available to males only.