|Death:||Died in Pomfret, CT, USA|
|Cause of death:||died young|
|Managed by:||Hatte Blejer|
About Abigail Johnson
Source for Abigail Johnson's death in infancy: John Johnson of Roxbury Genealogy, Johnson, Frank Leonard & Johnson, Paul Franklin, (1951, Los Angeles, California, The Commonwealth Press, Inc.), page 12.
Multiple sources note that Abigail Johnson, born July 1683, daughter of Nataniel Johnson and Abigail May, died young (see "About Me" Nathaniel Johnson her father) although there is one genealogy on the Internet that contradicts this.
17. NATHANIEL JOHNSON (HUMPHREY5, JOHN4, JOHN3, FRANCIS MAURICE2, MAURICE1) was born 21 Mar 1668/69 in Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts, and died 04 May 1755 in Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts. He married ABIGAIL MAY. She was born 1666 in Roxbury, Suffolk, Mass.
Notes for NATHANIEL JOHNSON: He died at age of 90. They resided at Hingham and Sherborn, Mass. and Pomfret, CT. He was in the Canada Expedition in 1690 under Captain Andrews.
Children of NATHANIEL JOHNSON and ABIGAIL MAY are:
- ABIGAIL JOHNSON, b. Jul 1683; d. 1684.
- JOSEPH JOHNSON, b. 09 Sep 1685; d. 25 Mar 1745.
- ELISHA JOHNSON, b. 12 Mar 1688/89, Pomfret, Windham Co., Conneticutt.
- THOMAS JOHNSON, b. 12 Mar 1689/90.