|Birthplace:||Warren, Knox, ME, USA|
|Death:||Died in Boston, Suffolk, MA, USA|
|Cause of death:||puerperal fever/ from childbirth|
|Managed by:||Harrison Victor Baldwin|
Historical records matching Ada Lawrence
About Ada Lawrence
Ada Lawrence, dau. of George W. & Thankful M. Lawrence, b. 1844 in Warren, Maine; m. with SUMNER RUST MEAD, son of Joseph B. & Alice Mead, on Oct. 20,1862. She d. in Boston on Dec. 5.1870 of puerperal fever from childbirth, and he remarried to Anna M. Baldwin.
Children were: Frederick Sumner Mead (7/25/1866) and Ada (11/29/1870)
- 1862 marriage record: Ada Lawrence m. Sumner Rust Mead in Boston, on Oct. 20,1862. He aged 27, she 18.
- 1865 census: Ada (23) with Sumner (33) in Boston, Mass.
- 1870 census: Ada (25) with Sumner (34) in Boston, Mass. w son Fred (3).
- 1870 birth record: Ada Mead, daughter of Ada & Sumner b. 11/29/1870
- 1870 death recordL Ada Lawrence Mead, aged 25, b. 1845 in Warren, Me. d. 12/5/1870 in Boston, Mass. as a result of puerperal fever from childbirth.