About Adalbert I von Schwaben, Graf von Räthien & Thurgau
ADALBERT [I] (-killed in battle Retiense 13 May 841).
- Jackman quotes the Memorial book of Reichenau which lists (in order) "Hunfridus, Hitta, Adelpreht, Odalrih, Hunfrid, Liutsind, Hitta, Imma, Aba", whom he identifies as Hunfried, his wife, their three sons and possible four daughters. Graf im Thurgau /.
- "Hludowicum regem" donated Abersee to Kloster Mondsee by charter dated 829 by the intervention of "Ernosto et Adalperto".
- The Gesta Francorum names "Adalberti comitis" in 839 and records his death in battle "in Retiense…841 III Id Mai".
- Although it is not certain that the latter two entries relate to Adalbert [I], the reference to "Retiense" connects with "Rätien" where Adalbert's supposed father was Count.]
Married: ??. The name of Adalbert's wife is not known.
Graf Adalbert [I] & his wife had one child:
- UDALRICH (?-[before 15 May 857])
Adalbert I von Schwaben, Graf von Räthien & Thurgau's Timeline
Schanis, Zurich, Switzerland