About Amelia Egerton (Warburton)
- ACCORDING TO OTHER REFERENCES AMELIA WARBURTON WHO MARRIED URIAN DE EGERTON (SON OF ISABELLA DE (FULLESHURST) & DAVID DE EGERTON) WAS THE DAU. OF AGNES (WEVERE) & JOHN WARBURTON; AMELIA DE CALDECOTE (DAU. OF DAVID CALDECOTE) WAS THE WIFE OF URIAN DE EGERTON (SON OF MARGARET DE (WRENBURY) & PHILIP DE EGERTON).
- Margaret Le BOTELER
- Born: ABT 1278, Warrington, Lancashire, England
- Father: Henry Le BOTELER
- Mother: Isabella Le BOTELER
- Married: Geoffrey De WARBURTON (b. ABT 1272) (son of Piers De Warburton)
- 1. Geoffrey De WARBURTON (b. ABT 1298) (m. Alice ?)
- 2. Amelia De WARBURTON (b. ABT 1315) (m. Urian De Egerton)
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/BUTLER4.htm#Margaret Le BOTELER1
- Sir Uryan de Egerton1
- M, #449189
- Last Edited=24 Sep 2010
- Sir Uryan de Egerton is the son of David de Egerton and Isabel de Fouleshurst.1 He married Amelia Warburton, daughter of John Warburton.1
- Sir Uryan de Egerton was decorated with the award of Knight, Order of St. John.1
- Child of Sir Uryan de Egerton and Amelia Warburton
- 1.Philip de Egerton+1
- 1.[S344] Burke's Peerage and Gentry, online http://www.burkes-peerage.net. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Gentry.
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p44919.htm#i449189
- Urian de Egerton1
- M, #19879, b. circa 1315, d. before 1396
- Father David de Egerton, Sheriff of Cheshire b. c 1280, d. a 1333
- Mother Isabella Fulleshurst b. c 1295
- Urian de Egerton married Amelia Warburton, daughter of John Warburton and Agnes Wevere. Urian de Egerton was born circa 1315 at Egerton, Cheshire, England. He died before 1396.
- Family Amelia Warburton
- Philip Egerton+ d. a 1446
- David de Egerton+ b. c 1340
- 1.[S6125] Unknown author, Wallop Family, p. 296.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p662.htm#i19879
- The history of the county palatine and city of Chester: .... Vol. II.
- EGERTON, OF EGERTON. Pg.350-351
- PHILIP GOCH, second son of David de Malpas, surnamed Le Clerk, which David was lord of a moiety of the barony of Malpas. = CATHERINE, daughter of Jorveth, alias Yawrwrit de Hulton, of Hulton, in Lancashire.; ch: DAVID (m. CECILIA le Roter) de EGERTON, HOVA (2d son father of David de Wigland) de HAMPTON
- DAVID DE MALPAS, alias DE EGERTON, son and heir, by deed s. d. = CECILIA, daughter of Randle le Roter, lord of Thornton, by deed s. d.; ch: PHILIP (m. MARGARET de Wrenbury) DE EGERTON.
- PHILIP DE EGERTON, son and heir, sheriff of Cheshire 23 and 24 Edw. I. = MARGARET, daughter of Richard de Wrenbury, by Catherine his wife, by deed s. d.; ch: DAVID (m. ISABELLA de Fulleshurst), Urian (m. AMELIA de Caldecote), Sir Brian (DE MALPAS), RICHARD, PHILIP, JOHN, dau. (m. David de Malpas of Hampton) DE EGERTON.
- DAVID DE EGERTON, eldest son and heir, sheriff of Cheshire 7 Edw. III. = ISABELLA, daughter of Richard de Fulleshurst, lord of Crewe.; ch: PHILIP (m. ELLENA St. Pierre & MATILDA . . . ), URIAN (m. AMELIA dau. of John Warburton), DAVID, MARGARET EGERTON.
- URIAN DE EGERTON, 2d son, lord of Caldecote in right of his wife, ancestor of the Egertons of Betley, and also of those of Wrinehill, whose representative, Edw. Egerton, conveyed his estates to sir John Egerton, of Egerton, knt. = AMELIA, dau. and heiress of David de Caldecote.