Matching family tree profiles for Andrew Wiggin
About Andrew Wiggin
In the Greenwood Cemetery there is a prominent obelisk in the center of the lot, erected by Andrew Wiggin, 1826-1888, on one face of which is the following inscription:
Hon. Andrew Wiggin 1635-1710 Son of Gov Thomas Wiggin and sole owner of all the land called Quamscutt; now comprising the town of Stratham Erected by his descendant Andrew Wiggin 1886
Mr. Andrew Wiggin Sen: of Quampscut was seized with a numbness or stupification; whereby half his body was mortified and remained so for many years. He departed this Life Jan: 9, Sab: 1708[/9].