Angelo Mario Rotta
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Angelo Mario Rotta
About Angelo Mario Rotta
- Name: Sig. Angelo Mario Rotta
- Born: Tuesday 1st May 1888
- Age: 23 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 10 West Street, St. Martins Lane London London England - Map
- Occupation: Waiter
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Sig. Angelo Mario Rotta, 23, was born in Novara, Italy on 1 May 1888.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 10 West Street, St. Martin's Lane, London. The Titanic was his first ship. He boarded the Titanic on 10 April.
Rotta died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources
- Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259)
- Report United State Senate n° 806, Crew List, 1912.
- Claudio Mazza, Italy
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Angelo Mario Rotta's Timeline
May 1, 1889
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty