About Anna Hämäläinen
Mrs Anna Hämäläinen
- Age: 23 years
- Married to William Hämäläinen.
- Last Residence: in Detroit Michigan United States
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 250649 , £14 10s
- Destination: Detroit Michigan United States
- Rescued (boat 4)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mrs William Hämäläinen (Anna), 24, boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her son Wiljo and Marta Hiltunen. They were travelling from their home in Kiihtelysvaara (near Joensuu in Eastern Finland) to join her husband at 389 Clay Avenue, Detroit, Michigan.
Anna and Wiljo were rescued in lifeboat 4. Anna left New York for Detroit 19th April, the day after the Carpathia arrived.