Anna Leszczyńska (Jabłonowska)
Daughter of Stanisław Jan Jabłonowski h. Prus (III) and Marianna Anna Jabłonowska
|Managed by:||Filip Jakub Łajszczak|
Historical records matching Anna Leszczyńska
About Anna Leszczyńska
- Anna Leszczyńska - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anna Leszczyńska (1660–1727)
- Coat of arms Prus III
- Spouse(s) Rafał Leszczyński
- Issue - Stanisław Leszczyński
- Noble family -Jabłonowski
- Father -Stanisław Jan Jabłonowski
- Mother -Marianna Kazanowska
- Born -1660
- Kraków, Poland
- Died - August 29, 1727 (aged 66–67),Chambord, Loir-et-Cher, France
Princess Anna Jabłonowska (1660–1727) was a Polish noble lady and the mother of King of Poland Stanisław I Leszczyński.
She was the daughter of Hetman Stanisław Jan Jabłonowski and Marianna Kazanowska. In 1676, she married the son of Deputy Chancellor Boguslaw Leszczyński, the Grand Treasurer Rafał Leszczyński.
Her son Stanisław Leszczyński became King of Poland and reigned from 1704 until 1709 and from 1733 until 1736.