|Also Known As:||"Ann Baskerville", "Ann Morgan"|
|Birthplace:||Pencoyd, Herford Co., England|
|Death:||Died in England|
Daughter of Morgan ap Jenkin, Lord of Langstone Manor
|Managed by:||Henn Sarv|
Matching family tree profiles for Anne Morgan
About Anne Morgan
- Anne verch Morgan1
- F, b. 1456, d. circa 1494
- Father Morgan ap Jenkyn d. c 1472
- Mother Margred Mathew
- Anne verch Morgan Other children of her husband from his second wife. She was born in 1456 at of Pencoyd, Wales. She married Sir Walter Baskerville, son of James Baskerville and Sybil Devereux, circa 1485.2 Anne verch Morgan died circa 1494.
- Family Sir Walter Baskerville b. 1462, d. 4 Sep 1508
- Sir James Baskerville+ b. c 1486, d. 13 Nov 1546
- John Baskerville2 b. c 1488
- Philip Baskerville2 b. c 1490
- Elizabeth Baskerville2 b. c 1492
- 1.[S9400] Unknown author, Some Early English Pedigrees, by Vernon M. Norr, p. 17; Wallop Family, p. 57.
- 2.[S11588] Some Early English Pedigrees, by Vernon M. Norr, p. 17.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p1013.htm#i30433
- A genealogical and heraldic history of the commoners of Great Britain and ... By John Burke
- Pg. 90
- SIR JAMES BASKERVILLE, knt. of Erdisley, sheriff of Hereford, 28th HENRY VI. 4th EDWARD IV. and 14th HENRY VII. which office had been frequently filled by his ancestors. This gentleman espoused Sibill, daughter of Walter Devereux, Lord Ferrers, of Chartley,* and had issue,
- I. WALTER (sir) his heir.
- II. John, who espoused Alice, daughter and heiress of John Bridges, of Hereford, and had a son, ....
- Pg. 91
- III. Philip, who left issue, ....
- Sir James Baskerville was s. by his son,
- SIR WALTER BASKERVILLE, knt. of Erdisley, sheriff of Hereford, 9th of EDWARD IV. who was created a knight of the bath, on the marriage of Prince ARTHUR, in 1501. He m. first, Anne, daughter of Morgan ap Jenkin ap Philip, of Pencoyd, and had issue,
- I. SIR JAMES BASKERVILLE, knt. of Erdisley, who m. Elizabeth, daughter and co-heir of John Breynton, of the county of Herford, and had, with several daughters, five sons, viz. .....
- Pg. 92
- II. John, (second son of Sir Walter Baskerville, by the daughter of Ap Philip) who left a son Henry.
- III. Thomas, of Pontrilas. *
- IV. Elizabeth, wife of Kynard Delabere, or according to some, of Sanacre Delabere, of Kynardsley.
- Sir Walter m. secondly, Elizabeth, daughter of Henry ap Melo ap Harry, of Poston, by whom he had further issue,
- V. Philip.
- VI. Edward.
- VII. William.
- VIII. James, from whom some assume the Netherwood branch to be descended.
- IX. Simon, of whom are just about to treat.
- Families Directly Descended from All the Royal Families in Europe (495 to ... By Elizabeth M. Leach Rixford
- Sir James Baskerville, son of Sir Walter and Anne (of Morgan ap Philip) Baskerville, m. Elizabeth Breynton, ....
- The visitation of Herefordshire made by Robert Cooke, Clarencieux, in 1569 (1886)
- Baskervile (of Eardisley, R. 106 (ped.)). Harl. 6:5, ff. 23b, 24.
- Sir John Baskervile (4 H. IV.) = doughter to Symon abruges.; ch: Sir John (m. _ Audeley), Rulf (m. Anne Blakett) Baskervile.
- Sir John Baskervile (b. 1408, d. 1455.) = . . . doughter to Lord Audeley.; ch: Sir James (m. Sybil Devereulx), John (m. Elynor Holcott), Humfreye Baskervile.
- Sir James Baskervile (H. S. 38 H. VI.) = Sybil, doughter to Sir Walter Devereulx.; ch: Sir Walter (m. dau. of Morgan John Ap Philipes), John, dau. (m. _ Roden), Philipe Baskervile
- Sir Walter Baskervile (d.1505). = . . . doughter to Morgan John Ap Philipes of Penecoyte, (Morgan of Pencoed, see Philllips' Glam., Ped. 37. Also see "Notices of Pencoyd Castle" by Octavius Morgan, 1864.); ch: Sir James (m. Elizabethe Abreyton (Breynton)), John (2 sonne), Sir Philipe (3 sonne), Thomas (4 sonne), Elizabethe (m. Senacre Delabere) Baskervile
- Sir James Baskervile of Heredisley in the conty of Hereforde, Knight, mar. (d. 1546) = Elizabethe, doughter to John Abreyton (Breynton); ch: (Pg.8 Sir James (m. Elizabethe. d. of Viscounte Hereforde), Sir Thomas (m. Elinor Abington), Walter (m. Jane Grevill), Humfrey (m. Elynor Aguilliam), Sybill (m. Sir Robert Whitney), Elizabethe (m. Charles Vaughan) Baskervile)
- Delabere (of Kinnersley and Tibberton. See Harl. Soc. (Glos.) xxi.49) Harl. 615, ff.10b, 11. CONT.
- Sir Richard Delabere, mar. = Elizabethe,(1) doughter to William Morrys (Norreys, Glos. Visit. 1623, p. 49.); ch: Thomas (dau. Inglefelde), A dau. (m. Thos. Berington), William (sans yssue), Richard (died sans yssue), George (m. Sybill Walwin), Sanacre (m. Elizabethe Baskervile) Delabere.
- Sanacre (d. 1551), mar. Elizabethe doughter to Sir James Baskervile.; ch: Elizabeth (m. Sir Michael(2) Lyster) Delabere
- A genealogical and heraldic history of the landed gentry ; or, Commoners of Great Britain and Ireland enjoying territorial possessions or high official rank : but uninvested with heritable honours (1837) Vol. 1
- SIR JAMES BASKERVILLE, who was sheriff of Hereford in the 38th HENRY VI. He m. Sybella, dau. of Sir Walter Devereux, Lord Ferrers, of Chartley, and was s by his son,
- SIR WALTER BASKERVILLE,who served the office of sheriff of Herefordshire in the 9th of Edward IV. and was made a Knight of the Bath at the marriage of Prince Arthur in 1501. He m. a daughter of Morgan John ap Phillip, of Pencoyd, and dying 4th September, 1508, w^as s. by his son.
- SIR JAMES BASKERVILLE, knt. who m. Elizabeth, dau. and coheir of John Breynton, and had issue, ....
- SIR JAMES BASKERVILLE was s. by his son,
- SIR WALTER BASKERVILLE, knt. of Erdisley, sheriff of Hereford, 9th of Edward IV. who was created a knight of the bath, on the marriage of Prince Arthur, in 1501. He m. first, Anne, daughter of Morgan ap Jenkin ap Philip, of Pencoyd, and had issue.
- I. SIR JAMES BASKERVILLE, knt. of Erdisley, who m. Elizabeth, daughter and co-heir of John Breynton, ....
Anne Morgan's Timeline
Pencoyd, Herford Co., England
Eardisley, Herefordshire, , England
<Of, Eardisley, Herefordshire, England>
Eardisley, Herefordshire, , England
Of, Pontrilas, Herefordshire, England
January 6, 1934
January 19, 1934
September 3, 1997