About Elizabeth (First Wife) Jones
Elizabeth (nn)1 F, b. circa 1620 Charts Descendants of William Jones (Burgess at Jamestown) Last Edited 27 Mar 2015
- Birth* circa 1620 Elizabeth (nn) was born circa 1620.2
- Marriage* circa 1636 She married Capt. William Jones (Burgess) circa 1636.2,1
- Married Name circa 1636 As of circa 1636,her married name was Jones.
- Headright* April 1640 Elizabeth (nn) was named as a headright in April 1640 at Hungars Creek, Northampton Co, VA. She was shown as Elizabeth Jones, wife of William, one of the headrights listed on his patent.3
Family Capt. William Jones (Burgess) b. 1610, d. b 30 Aug 1669 Children
- 1. Elizabeth Jones+2 b. c 1636
- 2. Joyce Jones+2,1 b. c 1638, d. b 9 Jan 1685/86
- [S2492] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Vol. IV, 2nd edition, p. 295 (The Washington family).
- [S497] James Handley Marshall, Northampton Co, VA, Abstracts of Wills & Administrations, 1632-1802, p. 82 (will of William Joanes, wife Anne) & p. 95 (will of Ann Michael).
- [S2036] John Frederick Dorman, The Virginia Genealogist, Vol. 48, No. 1, Whole No. 189, Jan-Mar 2004, p. 55 (Ancestry of Elizabeth Hoskins of Richmond Co, VA by D.C. Beahm).
Anne was his SECOND wife.
Elizabeth (First Wife) Jones's Timeline
Kings Stanley, Lasboro, Gloucestershire, England
Kings Stanley, Gloucestershire, England
Northampton, Virginia, United States