Anne Lambert (Tighe)
|Cause of death:||Died within 3 years before death date, which represents date will was probated.|
|Managed by:||Ben M. Angel, on hiatus|
About Anne Lambert
From Darryl Lundy's Peerage page on Anne Tighe:
Anne Tighe 
- F, #221359,
- d. from 20 September 1731 to 27 September 1734
- Last Edited=25 Dec 2009
Anne Tighe was the daughter of Richard Tighe.
She and John Preston obtained a marriage license on 3 May 1675.,
She married Theophilus Sandford before 1688.
She married, thirdly, Hon. Oliver Lambart, son of Charles Lambart, 1st Earl of the County of Cavan and Hon. Jane Robartes, circa 1688.
She died from 20 September 1731 to 27 September 1734. Her will was probated on 27 September 1734.
From before 1688, her married name became Preston.
From before 1688, her married name became Sandford.
From circa 1688, her married name became Lambart.
Her last will was dated 20 September 1731.
Children of Anne Tighe and John Preston
- 1. John Preston+ b. 23 Apr 1677, d. 23 Sep 1732
- 2. Nathaniel Preston+ b. c 1678, d. 1760
- 1. [S34] Peter Townend, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 105th edition (London, U.K.: Burke's Peerage Ltd, 1970), page 1529. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage, 105th ed.
- 2. [S47] Hugh Montgomery-Massingberd, editor, Burke's Irish Family Records (London, U.K.: Burkes Peerage Ltd, 1976), page 966. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Irish Family Records.