Anne Parke (Pattison)
|Also Known As:||"Ann Pattison"|
|Birthplace:||Taylorbourne, Allendale, Northumberland, England|
|Death:||Died in Hopewell Twp, Hunterdon Co., New Jersey Colony|
|Place of Burial:||Hopewell Twp, Hunterdon Co., New Jersey|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Anne Parke
About Anne Parke
- Birth: 10 APR 1658 in Taylorbourne, Allendale, Northumberland, England
- Death: ABT 1731 in Hopewell Twp, Hunterdon Co., New Jersey Colony
- Father: James 'John' PATISON b: 7 SEP 1634 in Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Mother: Margaret FARR b: 1635 in Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland
- 1 Roger PARKE b: BEF 25 JUN 1648 in Hexham, Cartmel Parish, Northumberland, England c: in Priory Church, Cartmel, Lancashire County, England, Married: 10 APR 1676 in Holmes Monthly Meeting, Taylorbourne, Allendaile, Northumberland, England
- John I b: 1676 in Burlington Co., New Jersey Colony. Married Sarah Smith.
- Anna b: 1677 in Burlington Co., New Jersey Colony. Married William Morrell.
- Roger II b: 1684 in Hopewell Twp, Hunterdon Co., New Jersey Colony. Married ??
Dr. Roger Parke, Sr. b.1648 in Hexham, Cumberland Co.,England; d. 1731 in Hunterdon Co., NJ; m. Anne Pattison b.1658 in Northumberland Co., England, daughter of John and Margaret Pattison of Allendaile on 10 April 1676 (Quaker Records) at Taylorbourne, Allendaile, Northumberland, England (possible second marriage); d. 1731 Hopewell Township, Hunterdon Co., NJ.
Some of Roger and Ann's descendants, including their son, John Parke I, migrated from Hopewell, NJ to Frederick Co., VA which later became Hampshire Co., VA and then Hampshire Co., WV, near Capon Bridge.
- Origins of the Jersey Settlement of Rowan County, North CarolinaFirst Families of Jersey Settlement By Ethel Stroupe
Anne Parke's Timeline
April 10, 1658
Taylorbourne, Allendale, Northumberland, England
Hexam, Northumberland , England
Northumberland , England
June 25, 1684
Burlington , New Jersey
Hopewell Twp, Hunterdon Co., New Jersey Colony
Hopewell Twp, Hunterdon Co., New Jersey