About Annie O'Regan
c1875 Born Ballytrasna House, Glenawillin, Templenacarriga, Co. Cork
Information received from Sister Isabella re McSwiney relations in Ireland: 1901 Annie O'Regan's Address: Carrig View, Dundamion Road, Beaumont Park, Balies Temple, Cork, Ireland (1/4 hr by bus from Cork City)
1911 Ireland Census for House#1 (Ballytrasna), Glenawillin, Templenacarriga, Co. Cork: All can read and write, except for David Denis who can Read only.
- Ellen (72), Head of Family, RC, Birthplace Cork City - Widow (born c.1839)
- John (40), Son, RC, Birthplace Cork City, Farmer, Single (born c.1871)
- Kathleen (43) Daughter, RC, Birthplace Cork City, Single (born c. 1869)
- Anni_, (36), Daughter, RC, Birthplace Cork City, Single (born c. 1875)
- Laura Newnan (40), Visitor, RC, Birthplace Cork City, Single (born c.1871)
- David Denis (34), Farm Servant, RC, Birthplace Cork County, Single
By 1939/1940 Kathleen and Annie and John (69) were still living at Ballytrasna. John was running the farm, with labor becoming scarce, as many Irish farm workers had left to work in England. Annie was looking after Kathleen, who suffered from the cold winters.
1954 2nd quarter (77) Annie's death is registered in Cork. 1956 (76) Annie's death is listed on a family chart. Needs to be verified.