About Artabazos I, satrap of Phrygia
Forrás / Source:
- Satrap of Daskyleon Artabazos I Arshâmid died 0449 B.C..1 Satrap of Daskyleon, Anatolia, Persian Empire, 0477-0468 B.C..3 He was a general 0480-0479 B.C..1 He was the son of Governor of Persepolis Pharnaces Arshâmid.4 He was born 0525 B.C..1 Also called Artabates.5
- [S204] Roderick W. Stuart, Royalty for Commoners: The Complete Lineage of John of Gaunt, Son of Edward III, Kings of England, and Queen Philippa (.: ., 3rd Ed., 1998), 411-86. Hereinafter cited as RfC.
- [S723] Herodotus of Halicarnassus, The History of Herodotus (London and New York: MacMillan and Co., 1890), Book 2 - Polymnia, [7.66]. Hereinafter cited as Herodotus' History.
- [S1052] Chris Bennett's Egyptian Royal Genealogy Website, online . Hereinafter cited as Egyptian Royal Genealogy.
- [S204] Roderick W. Stuart, RfC, 411-87.
- [S723] Herodotus of Halicarnassus, Herodotus' History, Book 2 - Polymnia, [7.65].
•ID: I62223 •Name: Artabazos I Baskyleion of Bactria •Prefix: Satrap •Given Name: Artabazos I Baskyleion •Surname: of Bactria •Sex: M •_UID: 6F0DEDE1502BD047AE5A5341521E14EFEB24 •Change Date: 26 Nov 2005 •Death: Y
Father: Pharnakes of Persia
Marriage 1 Spouse Unknown Children 1. Daskyleion of Bactria http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=jdp%2Dfam&id=I62223