Baudouin de Drayton, Knight
|Birthplace:||Drayton, Northamptonshire, England|
|Death:||Died in Drayton, Northamptonshire, England|
|Managed by:||Joseph Frederick Woodhull Strausman|
Matching family tree profiles for Sir Baldwin de Drayton
About Sir Baldwin de Drayton
Sir Baldwin de DRAYTON Knight, son of Sir Henry de DRAYTON Knight & Ivetta BOURDON, 1, 2, 3 was born 4 1223 in Drayton, Northamptonshire, England. He died Jun 1278 in Drayton, Northamptonshire, England.
Baldwin married Idonea de GIMEGES on 1253 in Drayton, Northamptonshire, England. Idonea de GIMEGES 1, 2 was born 1235 in Botolph Bridge, Huntingdonshire, England, daughter of Hugh de GIMEGES & Sybil de LISOURS
They had the following children:
- M i Sir John de DRAYTON Knight was born 1254 and died 1292. Married Philippe d'Ardenne.
At his death, Baudouin de Drayton, Knight, held "a capital messuage, fishpond, 2 dovecotes, a mill, 6 virgates of land, 5 pounds 4 shillings 7 pence rent of freeman at Drayton and Islip, perquisites of court and 19 acres of land at Lowick, by the service of finding a serjeant at his own cost when the king was with his army."
- 1Browning, Charles Henry, Americans of Royal Descent (Philadelphia: 1911. [7th edition.]), p. 531, Los Angeles Public Library, 929.273 B885c.
- 2Adkins, William Ryland Dent, The Victoria History of the County of Northampton (Westminster: Constable, 1902-), 3:237, Los Angeles Public Library, Gen 942.55 V645 folio.
- 3Waters, Robert Edmond Chester, Genealogical Memoirs of the Extinct Family of Chester of Chicheley (London: Robson & Sons, 1878.), 1:48, Library of Congress, CS439 .C55 1878.
- 4Adkins, W., VCH of Northampton, 3:237.