Bathsheba Porter (Richmond)
|Birthplace:||Taunton, Bristol County, Province of Massachusetts|
|Death:||Died in Town of Halifax, Nova Scotia, British North America (Present Canada)|
|Managed by:||Ben M. Angel, still catching up|
Matching family tree profiles for Bathsheba Porter
About Bathsheba Porter
From the Thomas Rogers Society page on Bathsheba Richmond:
- F, d. 1831
Bathsheba Richmond was the daughter of Edward Richmond and Elizabeth Deane. Bathsheba Richmond was born in 1743 at Taunton, MA.
She married Abel Richmond, son of Henry Richmond and Mehitable Caswell, on 19 September 1765.
Bathsheba Richmond died in 1831 at Halifax; She removed to Halifax about 1802.
Children of Bathsheba Richmond and Abel Richmond
- 1. Andrew Richmond+ b. 28 Dec 1765, d. 28 Aug 1845
- 2. Betsey Richmond b. 1767
- 3. Abel Richmond b. 1770, d. 1843
Children of Bathsheba Richmond
- 4. Rozanda Porter b. 1778
- 5. Samuel Porter b. 1780
- 6. Nancy Porter b. 1784
1. [S1] Ann T. [Revised by], (Originally compiled by Alice W. A. Westgate) Reeves, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Descendants of the Pilgrims who landed at Plymouth, Mass. December 1620: Family of Thomas Rogers (Plymouth, MA: General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 2000), p. 200. Hereinafter cited as Rogers-Silver.
2. [S2] Joshua Bailey Richmond, The Richmond Family 1594-1896 And Pre American Ancestors 1040-1594 (Boston: by Compiler, MDCCCXCVII), p. 45.
3. [S2] Joshua Bailey Richmond, The Richmond Family 1594-1896 And Pre American Ancestors 1040-1594 (Boston: by Compiler, MDCCCXCVII), p.45.