Matching family tree profiles for Bonne de Lannoy
About Bonne de Lannoy
- The genealogy, history, and alliances of the American house of Delano, 1621 to 1899. Compiled by Major Joel Andrew Delano, with the history and heraldry of the maison de Franchimont and de Lannoy to Delano, 1096 to 1621, and the royal ancestry of Lannoy from Guelph, prince of the Scyrri, to Phillippe de Lannoy, 476 A. D. to 1621, including other royal lines and a list of the Lannoy chevaliers de la toison d'or [golden fleece] by Delano, Joel Andrew
- ANTOINE de LANNOY seigneur de Maingoval [succeeds his bro. Jean II in 1497] [son of Jean de Lannoy & Jeanne de Croy] Premiere Maitre d'Hotel of the Emperor MAXIMILIEN I 1493 1519 married: Marie de Ville dau. of Quentin de Ville seigneur d'Andregmes & his wife Jeanne dame de SANZELLES they had: Jean III who follows — Jeanne de Lannoy married 1st. Philippes Villain seigneur de Lille 2d. Philippes de Poitiers seigneur de la Ferté who died without children in 1503. JEAN III de LANNOY seigneur de Maingoval de Rienlay & de Sanzelles — died in 1498 and was interred at Cannes de Valenciennes married 1st. Catharine de NEUVILLE of the Great maison de Neufville [Eustache de Neufville 1047-1101 d'Arras in Artois. Armes ancient: Or, fretté de gules.] they had: Jean IV who follows. (Jean III) married 2d, Philipote de Lalain dame de Rienlay dau. of Simon de Lalain seigneur de Hantes they had CHARLES lord of Sanzelles [see same further on]. Also a natural son: ANTOINE; bâtard de Maingoval, who was gentleman to the duc d'Arschot married: Goueux — in the chatellênie de Roman they had 1st Baudouin de Lannoy he had 1 — Thierry de Lannoy 2 — Antoine de Lannoy & 2d Robert de Lannoy — who died in the war and was unmarried. His children differenced the armes of Lannoy with a brisure of a rose gules, placed in the middle of the shield, between the three lions (fesse point). This family became known as Lannoy of Frise in (Friesland) the Netherlands. Armes: Arg., (3) trois lions sinople, armé et lampassé gu., crowns
- or, accompanied with a rose gules, boutonné or; en abime (in the center of the field). Cimier (crest): A moor issuant ceinture (belted) arg., tenant (holding) in right hand an arrow (fléche) or, in barre (bend sinister) the point on high, the left hand resting on his hip. all ppr. Tenants (supporters): 2 moors (Mores) belted arg., each holding in his free hand an arrow or.
- JEAN IV de LANNOY seigneur de Molembais & d'Andregmes married 1st Marguerite de Flandres called or surnamed de Praet in Brabant; they had: 1 — Antoine de Lannoy seigneur de Molembais écuyer [esquire] to the Emperor CHARLES V 1519-56 died unmarried. 2 &: 3 — Jacques and Louis died young. 4 — Louise de Lannoy dame d'Andregnies m. Louis seigneur de Revol. He married 2d Philippe de Plaines widow of Pierre de Bourbon seigneur de Carency & princes de Carency [extinct 1515] they had: 1st Nicolas de Lannoy seigneur de Molembais & de Rienlay born 1505 died at the Haye 1540 who married: Anne de Lalain [dau. of Artus de Lalain seigneur de Bugnicourt & wife Jeanne de Habart dame de Noyelles-Wyon] they had: Charles de Lannoy seigneur de Molembais died in Spain unmarried [age 21 yrs. 8 months] 1540-61 — buried at Madrid in Church of St. Claire & Bonne de Lannoy dame de Molembais de Rienlay de Bugnicourt & de Herdant sênêchale d'Ostrevant she married Sept. 7 1554, Philippe de St. Aldegonde seigneur de Noircannes lieutenant, captain-general & grand bailly de Haynault, died at Utrecht Mar. 5 1574 — His widow was living in 1592. 2d — Claude de Lannoy married Charles du Bois seigneur des Querdes [son of Jean du Bois seigneur du Bois, d'Annequin & de Noyelles & his 2d wife Jeanne du Bois dame de Bours].
- [The son of Jean III & Philipote de Lalain]
- CHARLES de LANNOY seigneur de SANZELLES .... etc.