|Birthplace:||King George, King George, VA, USA|
|Death:||Died in St. Pauls Parish, Stafford, Virginia|
|Place of Burial:||Stafford, Stafford, VA, USA|
Son of John Washington, II and Anne Washington (Wickliffe)
|Managed by:||Seth Wheatley, III|
About Capt. Henry Washington
Captain Henry Washington (John, John, Lawrence ) was born about 1694. He died on 22 Oct 1748.
- His will names his trusty friends, Laurence Washington, Cadwallader Dade, and John Washington, Sr., and minor sons, John and Baily.
- Parents: John Washington (1661-1697) & Ann Wickliffe
- about 1716 in Wetmoreland VA to Mary Bayley b: 1695 in Westmoreland , Virginia died about 1721. She may have been the daughter of John Butler but using her step father Joseph Bayley's name.
- Henry. Married Elizabeth Storke.
- Laurence. Married Eliza.
- Nathaniel born on 16 Jan 1726. Married Mary.
- Bailey born 1730-1733. Married Catherine Storke.
- John born about 1737. Married Catherine Washington.
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, Vol. 1-4. By Louise Pecquet du Bellet. Lynchburg, VA: J.P. Bell Company, 1907.
Capt. Henry Washington's Timeline
King George, King George, VA, USA
January 16, 1726
September 10, 1731
Stafford County, Virginia, United States
March 14, 1740
King George, VA
February 2, 1747
Proved in Stafford November 8, 1748
October 22, 1748
St. Pauls Parish, Stafford, Virginia
Stafford, Stafford, VA, USA