|Birthplace:||Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States|
|Managed by:||Erica "the Disconnectrix" Howton|
Matching family tree profiles for Capt. Newcomb Blague
About Capt. Newcomb Blague
Newcomb Blague, mariner, (or Blaque) was b. Jan. 27, 1670, in Boston, son to Philip and Susanna Blague. The first wife of Newcomb Blague was Mary: she d. before 1713. He married 2) Elizabeth Dyer, widow of George Rayson 3) Abigail Mathers "Newcomb Blague & Abigail Mather" were mar. April 27, 1715, in Boston, by Rev. Dr. Increase Mather
- I. Newcomb, b. March 22, 1697 ; d. June 18, 1697, in Boston.
- II. Newcomb, b. April 21, 1698, in Boston.
- III. Susanna, b. March 19, 1700, in Boston; she was mar. May 2, 1721, to Jonathan Waldo.
- IV. Mary, b. March 19, 1702, in Boston; she was mar. Dec. 19, 1728, to Daniel Cost in.
- V. Abigail, b. probably 1704, in Boston. She was mar. Aug. 17, 1727, in Boston, to the Rev. John White, of Gloucester; she was his second wife. (Vide page 1053.)
- VI. Philip, b. Aug. 18,1706, in Boston; d. young.
- VII. Philip, b. Sept. 3, 1711, in Boston.
- Reference: MyHeritage Family Trees - SmartCopy: Aug 26 2016, 2:05:16 UTC
- page 1194 of Descendants of Edward Small of New England, and the Allied ..., Volume 3 By Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill
- page 609 of New England Marriages Prior to 1700