Charles Woodbyne Parish, FRGS
|Also Known As:||"Woodbine"|
|Birthplace:||Brighton, Sussex, England|
Son of Sir Woodbine Parish KCH and Louisa Parish
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Charles Woodbyne Parish, FRGS
About Charles Woodbyne Parish, FRGS
"... Charles Woodbyne Parish of St. Petersburg in Russia" listed on Father's probate listing 1882
Charles Woodbine Parish
- Born circa 1849 at Hove, Sussex, England.
- Son of Sir Woodbine Parish.
- Married, firstly, Frances Montgomerie Boyle, daughter of Vice-Admiral Alexander Boyle and Agnes Walker, on 16 July 1879.
- Married, secondly, Hon. Helen Jane Sandilands, daughter of Rev. Hon. John Sandilands and Helen Hope, on 7 February 1891.
- Died on 7 September 1922.
He was Knight Commander, Hanoverian Order (K.C.H.).
Invested as a Fellow, Royal Geographical Society (F.R.G.S.).
Chairman of the Cuba Submarine Telegraph Company in 1901.
Lived at Ennismore Gardens, London, England.
Children of Charles Woodbine Parish and Frances Montgomerie Boyle
- Lt.-Col. Francis Woodbine Parish d. 1922
- Walter Woodbine Parish d. 18 Mar 1952
- Marjorie Parish b. c 1887
Children of Charles Woodbine Parish and Hon. Helen Jane Sandilands
- Charles Douglas Woodbine Parish b. 25 Nov 1891, d. 11 Sep 1965
- Hope Mary Woodbine Parish b. 2 Aug 1893, d. 1980
Charles Woodbyne Parish, FRGS's Timeline
June 5, 1848
Brighton, Sussex, England
December 3, 1880
May 20, 1884
November 25, 1891
August 2, 1893
Westminster, London, England
September 7, 1922