Historical records matching Claud Stephen Phillimore, 4th Baron Phillimore
<private> Scott (Phillimore)child
About Claud Stephen Phillimore, 4th Baron Phillimore
Claud Stephen Phillimore, 4th Baron Phillimore (15 January 1911 – 29 March 1994) was an English architect who, in 1990, succeeded to the family title.
He was educated at Trinity College, Cambridge, where he was a member of the University Pitt Club.
Knowsley Hall, Prescot, Merseyside, (1953–54), reduction and reconstruction of the hall; construction of the New House in the grounds.
11 Binney Street, Mayfair, London (1957), interior remodelled with Aubrey Jenkins for Viscount Ridley.
The Dower House in the grounds of Arundel Castle, Sussex, (1959)
The Durdans, Epsom, Surrey (1950s), reduction and reconstruction.
Kilruddery House, Bray, County Wicklow, Republic of Ireland (1950s), reduction and reconstruction.
Aske Hall, North Yorkshire, (1963-4), demolition of ballroom and reduction of wings.
Tusmore House, Oxfordshire, (1964), now demolished.
23 St Anselm's Place, Mayfair, London, (1966–67) as a private residence for the fourth Duke of Westminster.
Cubberley, a house in the Wye Valley, Herefordshire (1971), replacing an earlier house.