Daniel Barents Bradt
|Birthplace:||Albany, Western Cape, South Africa|
|Death:||Died in Albany, Albany, New York, United States|
|Place of Burial:||Albany, Albany, New York, United States|
Son of Barent Albertse Bradt; Susanna Dirckse Bradt and Susanna Dirkse Mayer
|Managed by:||Kira Rachele Jay|
Matching family tree profiles for Daniel Barents Bradt
About Daniel Barents Bradt
- 'Genealogical notes of New York and New England families
- Gerrit Frederick, son of Frederick Lansing, of the town of Hassel, in the Province of Overyssell, came to New Amsterdam with three sons, and probably to Rensselaerwyck about 1650. He had also three daughters, all his children having been born before leaving Hassel.
- Gerrit F. Lansing was probably dead before the 3d of October, 1679, as on that day the above-named children made a joint conveyance of property.
- Hendrick G., son of (1) Gerrit Frederick Lansing, was born probably, in Hassel; married Lysbet, and had
- ' 17 Libbitie, b. ___; m. Daniel Bradt, April 18, 1697.
- Hendrick G. Lansing was in Albany as early as 1666. He died July 11, 1709.
- 'The Lansing family. A genealogy of the descendants of Gerritt Frederickse Lansing who came to America from Hasselt, province of Overijssell, Holland, 1640. Eight generations
- 1. Gerrit Frederickse1 Lansing, son of Frederick Lansing, married Elizabeth Hendrickse.
- Gerrit Frederickse1 Lansing was a citizen of Hasselt, Province of Overijssell, Holland. He came to New Amsterdam (New York) about 1640 and was one of the early settlers of Rensselaerwyck. He died and his widow married Wouter Van Den Uythof of Albany. The heirs of Gerrit Frederickse Lansing executed a Power of Attorney in favor of Jan Barentse ten Kate of Zwolle and Gysbert Janse Vermeer of Hasselt, Holland, on October 3, 1697. (Albany County deed book No. 3, page 51.)
- 3. Hendrick G.2 Lansing (Gerrit1) came to New Amsterdam (New York) with his father about 1640, from Holland. He married Lysbet Caspers.
- **' 17. Libbitie3 Lansing, married Daniel Bradt, April 18, 1697.
- Hendrick G.2 Lansing was one of the early settlers of Rensselaerwyck. He died July 11, 1709.
Daniel Barents Bradt's Timeline
Albany, Albany, New York, United States
Albany, Western Cape, South Africa
September 24, 1704
New York, NY, USA