Historical records matching Daniel Clower
About Daniel Clower
DANIEL CLOWER was born July 18, 1762 in Berks County, Pennsylvania. He passed away on September 30, 1847 in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
He was the son of George Clower and Elizabeth Morgan Clower, and the husband of Nancy (Wilson) Clower.
Daniel Clower and Nancy (Wilson) Clower had 9 children:
- Sarah Clower (b. 1787 - d. 1848)
- Elizabeth Clower (b. 1789 - d. 1797)
- Jonathan Clower (b. 1791 - d. 1797)
- John Clower (b. 1794 - d. 1864)
- Nancy Clower (b. 1799)
- Jane Clower (b. 1802)
- Daniel Pentecost Clower (b. 1806 - d. 1845)
- Mary Clower (b. 1807 - d. 1882)
- Selina Clower (b. 1811- d. 1813)
Daniel Clower was a soldier of the American Revolution. He served in Mill's Co., Lytle's and Dixon's Regt. North Carolina Continental Line.
He was the founder of the Clower family in Gwinnett County.
- His tombstone is adorned with a "Sons of the American Revolution" emblem.