Historical records matching Dr James Bernard Keysor
About Dr James Bernard Keysor
Birth: Jan. 14, 1858 Salt Lake City Salt Lake County Utah, USA
Death: May 10, 1932 Salt Lake City Salt Lake County Utah, USA
Son of Guy Messiah Keysor & Ruth Wyllie
Married Milbrough Alicia Cook, 28 Nov 1888, Salt Lake City, Utah. Divorced 30 Sept 1893, no children.
Married Louise Ellis Felt, 6 Jan 1900, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah.
Children: Alma May Keysor, Elsa Louise Keysor, Judith Bernice Keysor, James Bernard (Bud) Keysor.
Dr. J. B. Keysor was a native of Utah. Upon completion of his collegiate studies in dentistry he opened an office and made a specialty of filling, the designing and fitting of dentures, and other features of the science.
Utah Death Certificate
- Guy Messiah Keysor (1816 - 1885)
- Ruth Wyllie Keysor (1830 - 1891)
- Louise Ellis Felt Keysor (1876 - 1916)
- Milbrough Alicia Cook Weyher (1867 - 1896)*
- Elsa Louise Keysor Jones (1900 - 1991)*
- Judith Bernice Keysor Cannon (1902 - 1994)*
- James Bernard Keysor (1906 - 2000)*
Burial: Salt Lake City Cemetery Salt Lake City Salt Lake County Utah, USA Plot: E_5_4_2_E