|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Edward Self
Mr Edward Self
- Born: Tuesday 11th January 1887
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Edward Self was born in Southampton on 11th January 1887.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6th April 1912, he gave his address as Kingsley Road, (Southampton) (1). He transferred from the Oceanic. As a Fireman he received monthly wages of £6.
Self survived the sinking. It is not known in which lifeboat he was rescued.
Notes The Senate lists gives the address as 3 Kingsley Road.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
Sources United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Acknowledgements Brian Ticehurst, UK