Matching family tree profiles for Edward St. John, Jr.
About Edward St. John, Jr.
- 'Sir Edward St. John1,2,3,4
- 'M, #20089, b. circa 1334, d. 7 March 1389
- Father Sir Edward St. John2,4 b. c 1314
- Mother Eva Dawtrey2,4 b. c 1313
- ' Sir Edward St. John was born circa 1334 at of Londesborough, Weighton, & Weaverthorpe, Yorkshire, England.2 He married Anastasia de Aton, daughter of Sir William de Aton, Lord Vesci, 2nd Baron Aton, Sheriff of Yorkshire and Isabel de Percy, circa 1355; They had 1 daughter (Margaret, wife of Sir Thomas Bromflete).2,4 Sir Edward St. John died on 7 March 1389.2,4
- 'Family Anastasia de Aton d. a 22 Jul 1389
- Margaret St. John+2,3,4 b. c 1372, d. 22 Oct 1407
- 1.[S6217] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. I, p. 326, Vol. V, p. 279, Vol. XII/2, p. 285; Wallop Family, p. 41; Magna Charta by Wurts, p. 390.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 158.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 143-144.
- 4.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 96.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p669.htm#i20089
- 'Sir Edward St. John1
- 'M, #43884, d. 7 March 1388/89
- Last Edited=24 Aug 2005
- ' Sir Edward St. John married Anastasia Aton, daughter of Sir William Aton, 1st Lord Aton and Isabel de Percy.1 He died on 7 March 1388/89.1
- 'Child of Sir Edward St. John and Anastasia Aton
- 1.Margaret St. John+1
- 1.[S6] G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume I, page 326. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p4389.htm#i43884
- 'Edward St. JOHN
- 'Born: 1304, Londesborough, York, England
- 'Died: 7 Mar 1389
- Father: Edward St. JOHN
- Mother: Eve De HAUTERIVE
- 'Married: Anastasia De ATON
- 1. Margaret St. JOHN
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/STJOHN.htm#Edward St. JOHN2