Matching family tree profiles for Elizabeth Hale
About Elizabeth Hale
- Birth: Nov. 1, 1646 Newbury Old Town Essex County Massachusetts
- Death: Mar. 15, 1717 Exeter Rockingham County New Hampshire
- Burial: Congregational Church Burial Ground Exeter Rockingham County New Hampshire, USA
- Daughter of Henry Somerby and Judith Greenleaf Somerby. (Her mother Judith later married Tristram Coffin Jr.)
Her first husband was Nathaniel Clark, married Nov 23,1663 at Newbury,MA. He died aboard the ship "Six Friends" of an injury shortly after it set sail Aug 25,1690 on the ill-fated Expedition against Quebec.
Her second husband, as his third wife, was Rev.John Hale, married at Newbury,MA on Aug 8,1698.
Children(by first marriage): Nathaniel Clark, Nathaniel Clark, Thomas Clark, John Clark, Henry Clark, Daniel Clark, Sarah Clark Gilman, Josiah Clark, Elizabeth Clark Hale Gilman, Judith Clark Howe Jenkins, and Mary Clark.
From Find A Grave Memorial# 42638680 Created by: Kevin Avery Record added: Oct 03, 2009
- Judith Greenleaf Coffin (1625 - 1705)
- Nathaniel Clark (1645 - 1690)
- John Hale (1636 - 1700)
- Henry Clarke (1673 - 1749)*
- Sarah Clark Gilman (1678 - 1741)*
- Point here for explanation
Elizabeth Hale's Timeline
November 1, 1646
Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts
March 16, 1666
Newbury, Essex, MA
Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts Bay Colony
March 15, 1716
Exeter, Rockingham, New Hampshire